Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who Am I?

During one of his many benders, Pete Townshend once got so drunk in London that he passed out in a gutter in Soho. The police officer who found him recognized him, and told Townshend that he would let him go if he could get home by himself. Townshend went home and wrote "Who Are You," a friggin amazing song.

This got me thinking. Who am I? What song would best represent who I am and the values that I hold? Then it hit me, as clear as the gawker link that Irene sent me.

Click here for clarity.

P.S. - Everyone check out Mary's new blog, Never Negotiate With Toddlers (love that name!). It's gonna be awesome.

2 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Heee!! I'm always glad to contribute!

Also, the answer is obviously The Many Women Of Brian Heller.

corey said...

The first time I saw this wholly awesome video I missed the lead McCain Girl washing her face with freshly fallen McCain.