Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Future Blog Posts

Here are some posts, currently under construction:

  • I Heart My Blog
  • Dune v. The Dark Crystal, Part II
  • I Love My iPhone. I Just Don't Have It Yet.
  • Why Desmond Is The Most Interesting Character On Lost
  • My Favorite Material Possessions
  • On the Origin of Species
  • What Song This Lyric Is From?
  • The (Self-Aggrandizing) Patriotism of Michael Moore
  • Ooo, What's That Smell?
  • I Have Too Much Time On My Hands

These are important topics. The public needs to know, Nilda!

7 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Personally, I'm most intrigued by the provocative syntax of "What Song This Lyric Is From?" and hope that this entire, sure-to-be-important post is written in the same style.

Boywonderesq said...

I'm Afraid That I Use So Much Equal That I'm Going To Get Cancer

DorothyMantooth said...

Aw, you know natural sugars is where it's at, baby!

(Just a style suggestion for that future post, obvs.)

Anonymous said...

I am personally offended by the lack of creativity and effort that was put into this alleged post. Making a list of topics that you would blog about, if you had enough material is lazy.

Please try harder.

Anonymous said...

No, it's a commercial. A teaser of what's to come... lol =)

Boywonderesq said...

To anonymous:

Great comment, Matt (from work). I'll take a coffee with milk and one equal. And my dry cleaning will be ready at 4. Thanks.

TheMediaDude said...

Please write the following blogs:

- Dune v. The Dark Crystal, Part II (I'm listening...)
- Why Desmond Is The Most Interesting Character On Lost (agreed!)
- On the Origin of Species (Evolution is just a theory)