Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Live Blogging Going Back To The Gym

After many, many, many months of not going, tonight was the night I'd venture back to the gym. Since it's my first time back, I decided to go with just cardio on the treadmill, at a slower than normal pace of 6.4, level 4 out of 20, on random, to keep it interesting.
  • 1:11 = Let's take that down to level 3.
  • 2:38 = Has it only be two minutes?
  • 4:15 = At least I'm working off the Chipotle from last night.
  • 5:48 = I'm feeling itchy.
  • 7:48 = Maybe I should add "Phish: Colorado '88" to my blog on my favorite albums, a blog in progress for about two weeks now.
  • 8:52 = My entire torso is one giant itch that demands my complete attention!
  • 10:23 = Maybe 30 minutes was a bit too ambitious.
  • 13:42 = My god, I'm sweating!
  • 14:39 = I've got a great idea for a video for "From Debris" by Matt Pond PA.
  • 15:28 = There is no way in hell this is just the half way point.
  • 18:02 = I'll hit 20 minutes, then I'm getting off.
  • 20:00 = Ok, I'll finish the hill on the little screen, then I'm done.
  • 20:03 = Cool down, sucka!
  • 20:12 = Why is it that I don't know how to stay on the treadmill at 4.0? I can do a fast walk at 3.8, but the slow run at 4.0 makes me feel like an idiot.
  • 25:32 = I need a drink.

No comments: