Friday, July 25, 2008

Things That Piss Me Off About The Bar Exam

It's been a long time, but this list from a kid studying for the Bar brings it all back. Here are some of my favorites:

1. People who don't record their deeds: Hey. Fuck face. That's a nice deed you got there. Went ahead and bought Stankacre, didya? That's awesome. Owning property is a sign of real maturity. Now, why don't you do us all a fucking favor, and go record the fucking deed. Right. Fucking. Now. Don't put it in a goddamn drawer. Don't go off to India for 20 years. Don't leave the deed in your will for dear cousin Victorianox. Get your fat lazy ass down to the records office, and record it before I burn your goddamn house down.

2. Wily property sellers: Here is a suggestion to those Bill of Rights violatin' petty thug ass clowns, the Police. How about you go down to Doucheacre, and arrest the son of a bitch who sells the same house to 15 different people, over and over. I'm sick of this guy getting away every time he pulls this shit, and I'm left to sort out the fucking pieces.

4. People who back out of conspiracies. Why don't you just stick with it and save us all some trouble, you pussy.

9. Bank Mortgages. Hi there, First National Bank of South Calizonachussettsas. I don't mean to tell you how to run your business, but allow me to impart a bit of sage wisdom. When someone: 1) named Defaultina McBankrupstein, 2) is taking out her 17th mortgage with you, 3) on a place called Mushacre 4) so she can buy a new hat,do NOT fucking come crying to me when the inevitable judicial foreclosure sale nets $34, a button, and some lint, all of which are devoured by the banks that are 20 miles ahead of you in creditor line. And do not ask me whether you are a junior or senior mortgagor, or whether you debt is secured, or some other bullshit I don't understand, because the answer is always the same. D) You are Fucked. Take it like a man.

Thanks to Matt From Work for the find. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi-fucking-larious!

p.s. sends shivers down my spine.

TheMediaDude said...

I don't understand any of this (thank god).

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

I love this stuff! Exceptions rule the world, especially exceptions to the warrant clause and the hearsay rule...

DorothyMantooth said...

We lawyers are a funny fucking bunch, aren't we?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you guys, but I use the Rule in Shelley's Case pretty much every day.