Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th of July

New favorite: tequila. I've finally opened that bottle of Patron Stella got me and I'm loving it. Goes fantastic with lime and St. Germain, or great with lime and triple sec. Anything but straight up.

Tomorrow is the last day for our first session of interns, and we're going to Benjamin's steakhouse next door. My big problem is what kind of steak I'm going to order. This normally difficult choice is further complicated by the fact that they're serving surf & turf at Amy & Sagi's wedding tomorrow night. I shouldn't get the rib-eye, because it's high fat (i.e., deliciousness), would make it harder to have another steak that night. I'm thinking of either the filet or the ny strip on the bone (suggestions are welcome). Either way, I'm ordering it raw.

And finally, Obama did not pull a "fist snub" on a little kid. The kid was not looking to fist pump, but wanted Obama to sign his hand, as did another girl near him, and Obama refused saying that "Mom wouldn't be happy tonight." See for yourself:



Congrats to Sagi & Amy!! We've got to do Sagi's bachelor party again real soon. Sagi is the one on the left:

I'm looking forward to their wedding tomorrow night, especially the open bar. Julie, you're my sister and I love you.

1 comment:

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

You did us proud, Master Drinker. You did us proud!