Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What's Most Important To Me

All I care about in the universe right now is making sure I get my butt on that cruise Nilda and I have planned for our one year wedding anniversary.

When is our anniversary? Good question! We technically got married in City Hall on May 1st, but we were married by the Rabbi in Punta Cana on May 5th. This year, we've decided on May 1st as our anniversary since we'll be on the cruise then and we'll be stuck back in NY on May 5th. We reserve the right to change our anniversary date election next year.

Where are we going on our cruise? Yet another good question! You must have done this before. We're flying down to San Juan, Puerto Rico, home of my kids' ancestors then going to the following ports:

- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- St. Kitts, St. Kitts & Nevis
- Grenada
- Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
- Aruba
- Back to San Juan (spending the night at the El San Juan Hotel).

We fly down to San Juan on Saturday morning, the boat leaves that night. Check out the webcam next week and try to see me. I'll be the drunk one puking in the pool.
Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!

2 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Awwww! BDub is the sweetest hubby ever!

And we're SO gonna have the best time on this cruise!! Yaaaays!

Anonymous said...

I did laundry AND I bought the most fabulous "little black dress" now I'm ready to pack, need my mani/pedi and then GO. Why is it only Wednesday?!