Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Live Blogging Yet Another Debate

  • Man, I'm getting bored with this primary. I used to hang on every word in the debates, waiting to see how Obama and Clinton would respond to each other. Now I just wait to see if anyone says something new.
  • Nilda's still not a fan of Hillary. Shocker!
  • Things I never want to hear in a debate again: health care, Reverend Wright, Tony Rezko, NAFTA, bitter Pennsylvania voters, flag pins, social security. Surprisingly, I'm still willing to hear about Bosnia.
  • Yes, we know your website is HillaryClinton.com. There's no need to prove that you know what a website is.
  • Nilda's sick. That means she's unable to lift her head far enough off the sofa to reach the glass of ginger ale on the coffee table.
  • Is it wrong that I get a little offended when the guy who sells the dirty water coffee in my office building says "you're welcome" after I buy coffee? Don't get me wrong, I love me some dirty water coffee, and the dirty water coffee guy is great. But shouldn't he be thanking me for buying the coffee? Is it wrong for me to say "thank you," basically making him say, "you're welcome"? If only there was an etiquette expert to help me...
  • Nilda says her eyes are hot from her fever.
  • I love Top Chef. I'm always amazed at what those people are able to think of off the top of their heads.
  • What else is on?

No comments: