Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Potomac Tuesday

  • This whole competition between Clinton and Obama is generational.
  • What the fuck is up with Huckabee?
  • One of Obama's greatest strengths is his ability to convince people outside of his campaign's organization to act on the campaign's behalf.
  • I'm getting sick of hearing the same speech over and over again. Obama and Clinton each need a new stump speech.
  • Over the weekend, Obama became the front runner. All tonight did was confirm that. Based on that, he should have given a new speech tonight.
  • Nilda is watching over my shoulder as I type this, pointing out every friggin typo I make. "You can't spellcheck for your life." I'm gonna beat her so hard.
  • Alaska is the most important state to win. It's the state that no one cares about and that no candidate wants to put money into. It's America's gut vote. In 2006, Howard Dean and the DNC decided to campaign in every state, to at least ask for people's votes, which was remarkably successful. Obama did the same thing and won.
  • Nilda just gave me a lecture on when to use an apostrophe for "its" and "it's." She is in so much trouble. I don't care if its true, Nilda! I DON'T CARE THAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID "IT'S"!!!
  • I am one funny white guy.
  • Obama's line about Cheney being his cousin is still funny.
  • For all of Schwartz's support for Hillary, she consistently commits his greatest sin of reading off of cue cards.
  • If Obama had not been in the race, I would be a Hillary supporter. Or maybe I'd be for Edwards.
  • Hilllary should pick Colin Powell as her VP candidate. Now. McCain should wait to announce Condeleeza Rice for his VP choice.
  • I have to wash the dishes. Dammit.

4 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Sigh.
If you don't know the difference between "its" and "it's" I'm gonna beat you so hard!
Dummy.

DorothyMantooth said...

Awwwww factor alert!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute, but I will admit that at first, I thought those white hands were Obama's and I thought "why the f.u.c.k are his hands so white?"
OK, so they're the mom's hands. LOL

DorothyMantooth said...

The mom is a MAN???!!!