Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

I always love the week between Christmas and New Year. Things are usually quiet at work and everyone's happy that Christmas is finally over. Add in a snow day to an already short work week and things were down right festive. And, really, you have to enjoy this week because starting January 2, it's cold and dark and you can only hope that you survive until March, and when March finally comes its still cold and life sucks. So, Happy New Year!

Andrew and I saw Phish at MSG on Thursday night and it was awesome. Did you know that they sell beer at madison square garden? I apparently didn't, because I was drinking it like there was never going to be beer anywhere else. Ever. So yes, Friday morning was great.

New Year's was Mark Joseph's and going back to Brooklyn, which is always a great time. Instead of ordering the steak blue, as we usually do, we got it rare. Or, as my mom describes it, "disgustingly raw" and "how can you eat that?"

We played Dance Central on the kinect, which is like Guitar Hero with dancing. This game had to be made, because everyone wants to see white guys in their 30s jumping around like assholes.

Happy new year. I have neither resolutions nor goals for 2011. Don't you tell me to go to the gym, Nilda!

P.S. - I heard the audio of Tony Romo taking the hit where his collar bone was broken, taking him out for the season. The trainers ran out to him and the first thing Romo said was, "Did he catch the pass?" They said, "Yes, it's a first down." I have a whole new respect for Tony Romo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you hear the audio?
- the handsome twin

70MPH70 said...

Happy New Year guys.