Thursday, March 4, 2010

Running

As anyone who knows me is already aware, I am a health and fitness nut. Exercise and a healthy diet is extremely important to me. Since we've moved, I've enjoy running through Inwood Hill Park in the mornings on pretty much a daily basis. There are a few times, however, when running is simply not possible. Let's take a look. I can't run:

  • When it's cold.
  • When it's hot.
  • When it's dark.
  • Uphill.
  • Downhill.
  • When I'm tired.
  • When I have to get up early.
  • When I'm going to be up late that night.
  • In the rain.
  • In the snow.
  • When it looks like it might rain or snow.
  • When I don't feel like it
  • Daylight savings time.
  • Jewish high holidays.
  • And everyone's favorite, when Nilda tells me I don't have to.

As you can see, my motto is just do it. No excuses, Nilda.

2 comments:

Mary said...

And I was going to suggest we go for a run together on Saturday morning when we're visiting! But, since we'll probably be up late on Friday night, I guess that won't happen. Oh darn.

Mary said...

By the way, aren't you proud of my recent blogging efforts??