Monday, March 15, 2010

Breaking News

  • Breaking news: Nilda and I are going to Cabo the first week in May for our third anniversary. The problem with planning a vacation is that you have to sit and wait months for it. The more pressing problem is that this gives Nilda plenty of time to attempt to get my sorry ass in shape.
  • Now that it's getting warm again, I'm back to running again. I'm going through the park listening to Phish, like it's months ago.
  • Thank God February is over. Winter is something to survive. Once February is over, you can see the end.
  • The storm over the weekend was worse than I thought. Trees were falling and shit! Someone woke up on Sunday and learned they were having a bad morning.
  • The most popular blog post ever: "Zodiaq Bianco Carrara Quartz Countertop Compare Look Review." At least twice a week, I get a spam comment on this post. Finally, I have earned the recognition and public approval I deserve.
  • I've signed up for myfooddiary.com to keep track of what I'm eating. It's amazing how motivating a little sad face because you (a) didn't exercise today or (b) had too many saturated fats and/or sodium, can be. Curse you, Haagen Daaz!
  • Nilda luuuvs her design shows and now she's got me hooked on Sarah's House. It's a Canadian show where this Candadian designer buys a Canadian house and renovates it. She goes through all the headaches and problems of a renovation and somehow comes out the other side with a great house. Once you can get beyond the Canadian accent ("Let's check the prohgress on the hause."), it's addictive. Curse you, Nilda!
  • P.S. - Zima still exists. Seriously.

6 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

I thought we agreed that you guys aren't allowed to go on vacation without us!

:(, B-DUB! :(!

Boywonderesq said...

How dare you! How do you explain this??

http://dorothymantooth.tumblr.com/post/424969115

DorothyMantooth said...

I was scouting a wedding location!!
BY MYSELF!!
(p.s. Check it out!)

Also, where are you staying in Cabo??!

DorothyMantooth said...

Oh, whoops! I guess you already linked to it. Schmancy!!

Boywonderesq said...

Going on vacation by yourself is either the saddest thing or the coolest thing I've ever heard. I'm not sure yet.

the boywonder's wife said...

COOL! COOL! Done it and loved it!