Thursday, August 20, 2009

Working Weekend

Things are crazy at work right now. I'm taking a deposition on Wednesday, defending a deposition on Thursday, both while I have an opposition to a motion for summary judgment due on Friday, which still needs a lot of work. Oh, and I also have another motion due early the following week, which I forgot about.

So, of course, I'm off to Miami for the weekend! Nilda and I are leaving tomorrow night and we won't be back until Monday night. See you next week.

3 comments:

your wife said...

I am so excited to lay on the beach and take sun! (even though that will undoubtedly lead to me sweating profusely and complaining about how hot it is and how much I can't take it) I love it!

TheMediaDude said...

Why do they call it 'taking' a dump when you're really 'leaving' a dump?

DorothyMantooth said...

Good question, turdburglar!

Have fun, you guys!!