Thursday, August 13, 2009

Best Idea Ever

  • Whoever thought of putting vitamins into gummies was a genius. I'm gonna be the healthiest motherfucker out there.
  • Settling into the new apartment is better than I thought it was going to be.
  • No, my commute isn't any longer, just two more stops on the same subway route I used before.
  • I said this dishwasher was going to change my life and it has. I love my dishwasher, and I'm not afraid to admit it.
  • My ice maker is my friend.
  • Brian. Is. Ready. For. Football.
  • It is an injustice that the Eagles are playing New England tonight and I can't watch it because Time Warner doesn't carry the NFL network. But who really cares because it's just preseason.
  • Kate Gosselin is a genius. In just a few months, she went from having the whole country hating her to being on her side. She is the Hillary Clinton of reality tv.
  • I've been running in the park in the mornings. I never would have thought I would, but I love it. And unlike going to the gym, I can shower at home. The parks around here are surprisingly nice at 6:30 in the morning:

8 comments:

Mary said...

Is Kate the genius or is Jon the dumbass? I mean, how hard is it to look like the "good guy" when you're ex-husband is photographed in St. Tropez with a pubescent girlfriend who's the daughter of family friends, then dating a tabloid reporter the same week, all while wearing those ri-DON-culous shirts. And so much for them staying away from the media while they "go through this difficult time."

Boywonderesq said...

But those earrings look SO COOL on him!!!

70MPH70 said...

I'm glad you are running!

Whenever I think about Jon and Kate, I just say look at the pics of them when the show started and now. That pretty much says it all.

DorothyMantooth said...

You're running in the mornings now?!
You're doing an awesome job of making me realize my utter inadequacy, my friend.

Also, Jer & I are going to the Jets preseason game tonight! Woooo!
Aaaaaaand, he also has tix to the Jets-Iggles preseason game! He says he's gonna bring a Who Let The Dogs Out sign.

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

Irene - that is HILARIOUS!

your wife said...

My husband is, indeed, a runner now. He runs almost everyday (though I'm sure our trip to Miami Beach next week has something to do with the increased activity). It's been a couple of months now and I'm very proud of him. TQ!

the wife said...

Oh, and he's now officially "handy" too! I'm beyond lucky. I guess home ownership does that to a man, even a Jewish man. LOL

DorothyMantooth said...

Ooh, I didn't know you guys were going to Miami! Have a wonderful time!! (Get a tan for me. Ha!)