Wednesday, September 10, 2008

True Love

Yes, I got my iPhone on Saturday. I braved Hurricane Hanna to get to the Apple Store, but I did it, dragging Nilda all the way, soaked shoes and all. We had to go to Crate & Barrel afterwards ("There's a fabric sale, Brian!"), but it was worth it. There wasn't even a line, like I was expecting. I was in and out within a half an hour. Naturally, the one I got was defective and wouldn't load applications, but four days and two restores later and it's like new. Except not broken.

So I have it, and I love it. I luuuuuuuv it. I spent Saturday night loading my contacts and preferences and haven't stopped playing with it since. I want to check movie times in the park, I got it. I want to check football scores, right there. I want to prove to Nilda that I'm right about something, I'll hold off on that because that can backfire. But Virginia is totally longer than New Jersey and you know it.

2 comments:

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

What do you mean by "add applications?"

Anonymous said...

"There wasn't even a line..." Hmmm, I wonder why. Could it have been the torrential downpour??