Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Nilda!!!

Everyone rejoice, for today is Nilda's birthday, and I, as the good husband I am directed to be, am writing a blog post to celebrate. Not only is Nilda lucky enough to have her 30th on Rosh Hashanah (she hates honey, so the apples and honey thing ain't gonna happen), but she's lucky enough to be married to me. Truly, her cuppeth runneth overeth.

Nilda is kind, compassionate, caring, tough but sensitive and stunningly gorgeous. In short, she is the hottest schikza I've ever seen. She proof reads my blogs for me, helps me pick out my clothes (colors are hard), and cooks the most amazing meals you've ever had. She makes me a better person and makes this blog a lot better. She is truly amazing and I realize every day how lucky I am to be married to her. Thanks for the post-it note reminders, sweetie.

1 comment:

Jen Simon said...

happy bday nilda!