Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Art Of Not Blogging

It's deceptively alluring. You forget about it for a few days and life seems easy. Then you look back over the past few days and think about all the wonderful and amazing things that the world has missed. This one's for future generations:
  • I'm back into hockey. I was into it in middle school and then again in law school, but I stopped paying attention after the player's strike in whenever that was. The Flyers make it to the Stanley Cup finals and I'm back into it.
  • It's true, there's no such thing as a tv that's too big. Take a look at Forrest's (and Caryn's) new 65 inch tv.

  • Now that I'm monopolizing the tv, I think I've finally convinced Nilda that we need a tv in the bedroom. Score.
  • My parents have been on a two week trip through Eastern Europe, from Poland to Vienna. At my parents' insistence, we've had my mom's car for the past week and it's been great. Nilda started calling it "my car."
  • Who goes to Poland for vacation? I guess they felt obligated to do the whole Jewish history/Auschvitz tour. But I'll choose Cabo instead any day.

No comments: