Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One Year Later

June 19, 2010 made one year since we moved to the new apartment, and thank god. Remember all those blog posts about renovations? Remember how much that sucked? I sure do! I think back one year ago and remember all the things we didn't have, things like a toilet, a shower, a sink, curtains, food and cable. Yeah, I guess I don't need those things, but you get used to them. Call me spoiled.

One year later and I still love the apartment. It's great to have everything the way we chose it, despite the renovation flashbacks. The dishwasher is my best friend. Nilda did a great job decorating, too. I think that women would prefer a single guy who has no decorating sense whatsoever (me) over a guy who has his place fully decorated. A guy who decorates is an obstacle, where a guy like me means a blank slate, thus explaining my Barney-purple bedroom.

2 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

You love that bedroom!

tom mattback said...

Nothing explains the Barney-purple bedroom.