Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Night News

  • Nilda bought the crappy paper towels again. I don't know what brand they are because Nilda threw out the packaging, but I know they're crappy because (a) Nilda threw out the packaging and (b) they feel crappy. Hey Nilda, stop buying the crappy paper towels.
  • I'd like to amend my recent comment that Lisa Loeb's "Stay" would be a hit if it came out today to include that within three years, someone will re-record the song and it will featured on a teen drama. Remember my name.
  • Running in the morning has changed in the fall. It's now colder and darker. Any tips, Jeff?
  • Nilda, is not allowed to get me Beatles Rock Band for my birthday. It's not that I don't want it. It's that I always have to "surprise" her and letting her get me that is just too damn easy.
  • Andrew got me really into The Band. They were a bunch of guys who used to back Bob Dylan (hence, "the band), and went on their own. They tried to capture the spirit of the south in the immediate post-civil war period and, in the process, changed the perception of southern music. The irony is that they're Canadian.



P.S. - Andrew and I are getting a rehearsal space this weekend. We're putting the band back together.

5 comments:

your wife said...

you're a retard, they're the same Brawny towels we've been using for the past month.

Unknown said...

YOU'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER??!!!

""No Baby!' 'No Baby!' No Baby!'"
""Many Women!'" Et cetera.

Also, I'ma get that lighter app for the iPhone (there's GOT to be a lighter app, right?) for when you do "Cell Phone."

(Oh, and also also? Viva, baby. Best. Paper towels. EVAR.)

Unknown said...

WHOA!! Forgot I stayed signed in to my other Gmail account...
My anonymity. She is RUINED!

Mary said...

The Band?!?! Let us know when you'll be appearing in the Twin Cities!

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

brawny????????????????