Monday, December 8, 2008

Things I Don't Like

Because "hate" - like "never" - is too strong a word, here's a list of things I've been working on of things that I don't like:
  • People who ride unicycles for transportation.
  • Slow walkers, including tourists.
  • People who refuse to take off their backpacks on the subway and, as a result, take up more room than they should.
  • The thought of ever living on Long Island.
  • Fox News.
  • Any meat cooked beyond medium.
  • Breakfast meetings.
  • People who feel entitled. About anything.
  • Pink Floyd.
  • Creationism.
  • People who do not know how to properly get off of escalators.
  • The end of daylight savings time.
  • Winking.
  • People who try to "help" by holding open a door, but wind up just standing in front of it so you can't get through.
  • Using the cable tv radio as entertainment at a party.
  • Having someone who screams "AM" or "Metro" and then shove a paper in my face when I'm getting off the subway.
  • Mary Poppins on Broadway.
  • Mohegan Sun commercials.
  • Tribute bands.
  • Cheap gin.
  • Psych! I love cheap gin.
  • Long lines at Chipotle.
  • Hearing Brittany Spears whine about her life.
  • Dancing.

5 comments:

Jen Simon said...

i'm with ya, buddy...about all except pink floyd. i love me some floyd, especially 'the wall'...so suck it pink floyd 'not liker'.

Anonymous said...

I don't like you dancing either....

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

Your brother hates winking too ;)

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

like how i did that??

Boywonderesq said...

You don't really want to see me dance, do you??? Do you???