Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The New TV

...is AWESOME!!! Just so you understand the grandiosity of the awesomeness of the tv (a 52" Sony Bravia XBR6 for the nerds out there), here's what we used to have:

BEFORE














Yes, that's the Obama/McCain debate. Nilda and I have been planning this tv since last last black Friday, when we got Stella's tv. This year was our turn.

This, of course, meant that we had to buy a new "media console" for the tv, and no, Brian, Ikea is not acceptable. So, we got what I have been advised is a GORGEOUS media console that my mother helped Nilda convince me to agree to. If Nilda asks, I love it. Here it is in all its glory last night after we sold the old tv on craigslist in just 24 hours (good job, Nilda!), and brought out the crappy little tv we have in the bedroom:

LAST NIGHT















Yeah, I know. Chicks dig my new media console.

So, today was the day, the tv finally came, and its awesome! We were also able to use the new blu-ray player for the first time, watching the dark knight with Stella. It's seriously unreal, I shit you not:

NOW














What makes me happiest is that for the next 3 weeks, Nilda and I will have the top of the line television on the market. Who's ready for Lost?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will never lead you astray, darling, not in furniture or technology purchases... You're welcome.

DorothyMantooth said...

That is awesome!
Mazel tov, you guys.

Also, Jer's gotta get his shit together, is what I'm saying. ;-)

Jen Simon said...

when are you having us all over?

Anonymous said...

BLOG NEGLECT ALERT!