Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

So for my birthday, Nilda took me to the one restaurant that no Jewish boy from the suburbs can resist, Red Lobster. I asked Nilda to take a picture of me, but she was too cold to get the picture of the full "Red Lobster" or the 10-foot, turning lobster that's just off the to left. I tried to get a do-over, but that was quickly nixed as my "stupid picture" was not as important as getting into the nearest cab. Anyway, here's a picture of me in front of "Red." Thanks, sweetie! And yes, for Uncle Alan's knowledge, I spent way too much at Red Lobster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone can't recognize from the picture that you're standing in front of a Red Lobster, they're re-tah-ded.
What else did you get for your birthday?

Anonymous said...

p.s. last night's dinner bill paled significantly compared to your birthday dinner last year at Le Cirque!

Boywonderesq said...

Oh yeah, I forgot! Nilda got me great seats at a Flyers home game against Pittsburgh! It's a great gift, but are you really sure you want to get me into hockey, Nilda? Considering how much you luuuuuv football?