Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back From Israel

9 days in Israel and it's good to be home. Nilda, my parents and everyone's favorite younger-older sister Julie, had a great and busy trip, traveling through most of Israel. The only downside was that I was sick almost the entire trip. I left with a head cold that turned into a sinus infection that moved down the length of my entire body. Not to give too much info, but it's also called Immodium in Israel. I'm still not sure how to blog about it, but I figured I'd start tonight with just a few of the 400 pictures we took:

6 comments:

TheMediaDude said...

It's good to have you back.

Jen Simon said...

nice cannon

Anonymous said...

I put a highlights album on my facebook page - it doesn't include enough of Brian's "poses," but it does a pretty good job nonetheless.

DorothyMantooth said...

Welcome back, you guys!! Great pics!
B-Dub, I hope you're not too disappointed in my football picks for you. (Gooooooooo Bills!)

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

I hope that there are AHAVA products in my future...

Anonymous said...

only if you're nice... lol