Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

  • Harley and I were out this morning at 6:30 with a mission to the Sony blu ray players on sale at Sears. We were not successful on that front, but we did all right.
  • We made the rounds. We went to Sears, Kmart, Circuit City, Express, Macy's, back to Express, Dick's, Ross, Modell's and Toys 'R' Us. Yeah, I'm bad ass.
  • Everywhere we went, I got the dream parking spot. It was unreal. Harley says it means that no one was out. I say that it just proves how awesome I am.
  • Auntie Anne's pretzels make a fantastic breakfast.
  • I called Nilda at 8:00 just to check in and let her know how I was doing. Her response: "You called me for that?" She's still pissed at me.
  • My sister Caryn wants to be alone on black friday. Do NOT mess with Caryn's alone time on black friday!
  • We didn't find what we wanted at the stores, but we had much better luck on line. We even ordered the blu ray player and our new tv (but that's another blog).
  • Apparently, you don't need to buy expensive HMDI cables, since there's no difference from the cheap ones.
  • At Modell's, we saw a young couple, a man in an Eagles jersey, the woman in an Eagles sweatshirt, looking to buy more Eagles clothing. I want to be that, Nilda.
  • Nilda wants to go out again this afternoon. I'm in. Right after my nap.

1 comment:

DorothyMantooth said...

I'm just glad no one popped a cap in y'all's asses.