Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Setting A Good Example

This weekend in Philly, I was playing with the nieces - all five of them! - at Caryn's house. Lacey, the two-year-old, comes running into the living room where I am, holding her arm and pouting her lips. I say, "What's wrong??," to which she says, "Ana!," her older sister. After a few minutes of oooing and aaahing at her arm, I say, "Go get her!" Lacey runs off into the kitchen. Ten seconds later, I hear Caryn yell from the kitchen, "Lacey! No hitting!! Who told you to do that??" Francesca, in the living room with me, says "Oooo, you're in trouble!"

Uncle Brian, teaching life's most important lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear god, why am I not surprised? let me be real though, I'm always hitting you to resolve my anger issues. that's hilarious though! LOL