Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Oh No, She's Moving Shit Around Again

Come on, Brian, it's been almost five months since he was born.  Of COURSE we need to move the furniture. 
Charlie is getting bigger every day and is doing great:
People used to say that Charlie looked like me, but now everyone says he looks like Nilda.  I don't think he looks like either of us. But he definitely looks like Andrew and I as babies.  Check us out.  And there's TWO of us!   

It was our five year anniversary on May 5.  Happy anniversary, Nilda!  Oh right, you don't like it when I call you "Nilda," so happy anniversary, sweetheart!  We had a very romantic adult night, with a very fancy and amazing dinner at L'Atelier and a very sophisticated showing of The Avengers in 3D.  I love you, Nilda.  Check out this hot mama!
On Sunday, we went to Kate and Houdin's and Charlie went to the beach for the first time.  He slept through the whole thing.  Kate asked me if I was still doing the blog.  For shame, Kate.  For shame. 

Charlie has started sleeping through the night.   We started diluting the formula during the night feeding, and Charlie was not pleased with the product.  We think he decided to protest the poor quality of the night feeding by not even waking up for it.  We'll take it.

P.S. - Charlie's upset that the Flyers are out of the playoffs, but, really, they spent the entire series going downhill.