Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twin Conversation

I have not been able to escape the youtube video of the two twin 17-month-old boys having a "conversation." If you have been so lucky, your time is up.



Being someone who has had those exact conversations, I can tell you that this is probably what they are saying to each other:
  • “Idiot.”
  • "Loser.”
  • “God, I hate you.”
  • “You are a disgrace to the entire family.”
  • “I sharted in the womb and you came out.”
  • “Your very existence makes Mom cry.”
  • “Dad pretends that you’re me, so that he can forget you exist.”
  • “I saw your little wee-wee in the womb and we are DEFINITELY not identical. No wonder you feel such same.”
  • “Stop staring at my wee-wee, fag.”
  • “Looking like you is like looking in a mirror that’s facing my ass hole.”
  • “The family took a vote and decided that you should be left outside to die.”
  • “You know what, it doesn’t matter what you say, because you were adopted. There, I said it.”
  • “I’m going to stab you with a sippy cup.”
  • “I can’t believe I shared a womb with you. I just threw up in my mouth a little.”
  • “Do you want to go pee on the carpet?”
  • “Totally.”

1 comment:

your wife said...

You guys STILL sound like this!