Thursday, September 16, 2010

No Flowers Or Pink On The Walls

No! What made you think this wallpaper would ever be acceptable? It's yellow. It has flowers. And it also has birdies. Birdies, Nilda! Unacceptable! I work hard. I work hard for the money. And I have to come home to see this on the wall? This wallpaper sample that clearly violates all the rules?!?! No! Bad Nilda!! Bad!! (rolls up newspaper).

P.S. I came to a realization tonight: I watch The Vampire Diaries. This is something that I am neither proud of nor happy about, but it remains true, nonetheless. Nilda must (must!) watch Vampire Diaries on Thursday nights, and I watch it, too. It's a terrible show, but I somehow know all the plot lines, characters and back stories. This is my shame.

1 comment:

shouldn't you be at temple? said...

Several points in this post lead me to believe that Nilda is the boss of you. Submit, Brian, submit. She can see colors, remember?