Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Teen Mom

Please help me. I put on this MTV reality show on Sunday just to see what it was and now I can't stop watching. It follows four teen moms through their white trash lives and dead beat (or dead) baby daddies and I'm hooked. Two girls stand out:

Farrah: She is the worst human being to ever live on this planet. She was a snotty cheerleader who got pregnant. The father of the baby died in a car accident and she was left raising the baby with her family. This would be a sad story if she wasn't such a complete and total brat. She dumps he daughter on her parents and then cops an attitude when they ask her to take responsibility for her life. Asshole. This season premieres with the mom getting arrested for punching Farrah in the face. I call that an amazing feat of restraint by the mother.

Catelynn: Catelynn is my hero. Despite the white trash family of her and her boyfriend Tyler (Tyler is awesome), the two of them are more mature than most lawyers I yell at. After considering both their lives and the life of their baby, they decided to give up their daughter for adoption. Most of the show is about how they miss their daughter and reconfirm that they made the right decision. They get engaged at 17 and you think it's a good idea.

P.S - The iPhone operating system 4.0 is terrible. It's slow, it freezes and many of my gps programs like runkeeper won't work. Fix it, Steve Jobs.

1 comment:

Jen Simon said...

wait til you catch a marathon of 16 and pregnant...i once watched 8 episodes in a day...