Monday, July 26, 2010

Quote Of The Day

If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be “meetings.”

  • This truly captures all of our lives, doesn't it?
  • I've given up on speaking Spanish. I tried ordering from the chicharron lady in Spanish and it wound up with me having no idea what she was saying while desparately trying to ask for one more piece. I speak too much Spanish for my own good, and not enough to do me any good.
  • We're starting a trial tomorrow. Logically, I know that it's the kind of case that you'd dream about taking to court. Yet when you actually have to try it, all you can think of is the reasons why it's best to stay in bed.
  • This trial is mine. I'm doing the opening, most of the witnesses, and the closing. Here's hoping I don't epically fuck this up.
  • If we win, I will probably look something like this.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Good luck!

DorothyMantooth said...

This is true. You think Andrew is your twin. But it's really Rob Corddry.