Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Halftime

The Who was awesome. Yeah, they've been around a while, but they know exactly who they are and don't give a shit what you think. It was the best halftime show since U2 in the Superbowl after 9/11. Next year, though, it's time for the big guns. I'm pushing for Chuck Mangione.



By the way, we're picking a jury in federal court tomorrow, a woman fired after she came back from cancer. I may not be blogging for a little while, as a result. Please, try to cope, as hard as the thought may be.

4 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

You're on crack. Prince was BY FAR the best halftime show. FACT.

70MPH70 said...

Completely agree with Ms. Mantooth on Prince.

DorothyMantooth said...

Woooo! I always knew you were the smart one, Jeff!

TheMediaDude said...

I'm with BWEsq on the Who. Prince was ok, a little too androgynous for my tastes.

Chuck's band rocks!