Sunday, July 26, 2009

This Dishwasher Has Changed My Life

It's absolutely amazing. You put your dirty dishes inside of it and they come out clean. And I don't have to do anything! It's not that I can't imagine life without it, because I can. Really, it's been about four days with the dishwasher. But god damn does this thing make life easier.

This was especially nice after Nilda made dinner last night, mainly from things we got at the farmer's market. We had local scallops, local basil and even a white wine from New York that was actually pretty good. I know Nilda's Hispanic and all, but damn we're white.

We did what we did best today, which is drink prosecco and st. germaine in the park. We started thinking about it and learned (thanks, iphone) that it is a violation under the NYC Administrative Code to possess alcohol in a park or public area with an intent to consume, intent being determined by an open container. This is a civil violation, not criminal, so that you're not "arrested" for an open container violation. Or something. This blog is not intended to nor does it provide or attempt to provide legal advice and should not be consulted or relied upon for any such purposes.

Nilda and I don't give a shit because we're bad asses. We're gonna start a gang.

4 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Sharks or Jets?

the puerto rican wife said...

oooh, that's a tough one, Irene! ;-)

corey said...

A sparkling wine gang...sounds tough!

the aforementioned PR wife said...

don't mess with me, Corey, I'll cut you! lol