Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jack Heller

Jack Abrevaya Heller was born yesterday at 1:02 pm, weighing a good 7 pounds 12 ounces. He's the first Heller boy to be born since me. Yes, Hellers will soon be overtaking the planet.


Jack is a great name. It's familiar, but still distinct. Andrew says he can be anything with that name, "a rock star, a doctor, or a pirate." Interesting career choices, Andrew. Here Jack is saying "woe is me!"

Big sister Lilah was very excited to finally see baby Jack. She then promptly advised me that she wanted to sleep at my house. And yes, she definitely gets confused and often calls me Daddy. The nurses made the same mistake.


Aunt Nilda and I are very excited! We're also excited because we signed the contract for our new apartment tonight, but that's for a different blog.

Here he is a day later. I think he looks like a baby.


It's amazing to me that Andrew now has a second child. I've always felt that we were living the same life and comparing notes, like his was an alternate reality of how my life could have turned out. Good luck with the second one, douchebag. You make a great dad.

3 comments:

corey said...

WOW! Those are great pictures...congratulations all around!! (I was actually stopping by your blog to let you know about a blog I recently discovered that made me think of you guys...www.oldjewstellingjokes.com)

Don't Be So Dramatical said...

This is a very sweet welcome tribute

DorothyMantooth said...

Awwww! Congrats to all the Hellers!!
Jack is beautiful.

And congrats on the contract signing, you guys!!