Monday, January 7, 2008

NFL Playoff Picks

Though its a bit late, I had picked Jacksonville, Seattle, NY Giants, San Diego. Since all of these teams actually won, I'm posting my ultimate picks now, for posterity.

NFC
--Divisional--
NY Giants at Dallas = Dallas
Seattle at Green Bay = Green Bay
--Conference--
Green Bay at Dallas = Dallas

AFC
--Divisional--
Jacksonville at New England = New England
San Diego at Indianapolis = Indianapolis
--Conference--
Indianapolis at New England = New England

SUPERBOWL
New England v. Dallas = New England

I couldn't help but pick New England, after the season they just had. But something tells me that given how Jacksonville and New England have been playing in the past few weeks, its not unwise to pick Jacksonville over New England this Saturday. If that happens, I'm picking Dallas to win it all.

No comments: