Monday, January 9, 2012

Nilda's Uterus - A Retrospective

I irritated Nilda throughout her pregnancy to take pictures of her changing body, all for this one blog. The plan had been to post this before the baby was born, but that never happened. I figured that I'd have plenty of time to post once we were home with a newborn. God, I'm stupid.

4 Weeks
12 Weeks
21 Weeks
25 Weeks (aka, the Babymoon)
29 Weeks
34 Weeks
36 Weeks
37 Weeks (check out the feet!)39 Weeks
Charlie Eve
I knew we were having a baby, but I didn't expect this. Right after Charlie was born, he and I were taken back to the recovery area to wait for Nilda/mommy. We were alone, just the two of us hanging out, so naturally, I took a picture. After so much waiting, I was still completely unprepared for this:
I now understand why John Lennon wrote Beautiful Boy. I still don't understand why Mr. Holland sang it to his teenage son. That shit's creepy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww. You're such a softie, BW.

DorothyMantooth said...

In my mind's eye, Nilda spent her entire pregnancy about the size of the week 12 shot!

had way more stretch marks said...

Brian, you're the sweetest dad. Nilda is one hot prego. She is like the Latin Heidi Klum.