Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

All is still great. My mom stayed with us for a few days and it was wonderful having her here. She'd stay up with Charlie and let us sleep and did everything for us around the house. I even got to go to a Phish show with Andrew. Mom, you are the best Mommom ever and are welcome to the aerobed any time you want it. Stella would come over and they would both look at Charlie and be in grandma heaven.
Here's Stella cursing my mother for making her do some stretches that she must have seen on Dr. Oz or something.
These are the supplies my mom brought for three nights. I may pack a lot of socks, but no one packs toiletries like my mother. There was a slight panic the first night my mom was here, when she feared she might have forgotten one of her many toiletry bags. Luckily, it was right where it were supposed to be. Phew!
I have learned that my loud walking comes directly from my mother. I'm dainty like a ballet dancer compared to her. I have also inherited my mother's gene for splashing water all over the bathroom sink when washing my face. I realized I have it good when Mom asked me if I got water all over the floor like she does.

New Year's Eve, as expected, was quiet and great. I kept singing "Mommy Daddy Charlie time" to the tune of Peanut Butter Jelly Time." No one needs to know that. Here are a few more pictures I took. Or as Stella would say, "Here he goes with the god damn camera again."
Here's Charlie playing with his favorite toys. He loves getting his hands in the way of everything, especially eating. He snaps into his fingers like it's a fist full of slim jims.
Since all I ever seem to post are pictures of him sleeping here's one where he's showing off his martial arts skills.

No comments: