Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Messed Up

Jeremy & Irene's wedding is on Saturday, November 20th. Nilda and I have airline tickets, unlike the bride and groom (snap!), which we purchased a while ago. We leave Florida on Sunday November 21th, taking off at 7:55 pm and landing at 10:50 pm.

That, unfortunately, is the exact time that the Eagles/Giants game is on that night. And the plane we're on does not have any televisions. We could have taken JetBlue, which has tv's, but I neglected to check the football schedule. Now, I'll have to dvr the game and wait until I get home at midnight to watch it. How could I let this happen? I have no one to blame but myself. And Nilda.

2 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Ha! Not only do we have tickets, our JET BLUE tickets were $69! Ohhhh, SNAP-ap-ap-ap-ap-ap-ap!

the wife said...

it's one way! duh!