Thursday, September 17, 2009

On Notice

As the most important blog of all time, it is my responsibility to foster and mentor younger, blogs. It reflects my commitment to the future. But sometimes, new blogs don't live up to their end of the bargain. You started a blog because it looks fun and easy, only to learn that it can be a pain in the ass. So you forget about your blog and ignore the responsibility that you assumed. So all those errant blogs to the right -- and you know who you are -- are all on notice. Show some commitment. Poop or get off the internets.

P.S. - I now have "All The Single Ladies" as my ring tone. This officially makes me the coolest person of all time.

4 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

Yo, Brian. I'ma let you finish, but Kanye had one of the best ring tones of all TIME.

Anonymous said...

oh snap, blog war!

your wife said...

HA HA HA

Mary said...

Yeah, Andrew.