Friday, September 11, 2009

I Need To Stop Using The Word "Wicked" So Often

  • I need a good idea for an interesting blog. Any ideas? Or are you just going to keep bitching, Matt?
  • Go Iggles. I'm trying to think of ideas that do not involve football. It's harder than it sounds.
  • Dexter season 3 was amazing. If you have not watched Dexter yet, put it in your queue. Yes, I assume that everyone else has netflix, too.
  • I think I have to buy the Beatles Rock Band. It's not that I'm dying to play Rock Band, but come on, it's the Beatles. I'm probably going to have to get the remasters, too. I'll bet they're amazing.
  • A public option for health insurance sounds like a really good deal to me. I'd probably save a fortune.
  • Nilda has started watching Gossip Girl. God help us all.

2 comments:

DorothyMantooth said...

The people on Gossip Girl are very pretty and that is all that matters.

Also, I am Chuck Bass.

your wife said...

I needed something to get me through the months before the next Twilight movie and True Blood hiatus! =)