Saturday, March 23, 2013

Offer Accepted


Our apartment was on the market less than two weeks and we already have an accepted and wonderful offer.  It's been a whirlwind and even the broker says she's never seen anything like it.  Which means god damn, Nilda did a good job designing this apartment.  One person apparently said, "I can't buy an apartment just because I love the kitchen."  I remember how much work renovating this apartment was, but now I'm hoping to do the same with a house. Who wants to pay for someone else's renovations?  

Showing the apartment has meant a ton of cleaning.  Here's Charlie participating in the rouse of hiding a large portion of his toys in the basement. 

Other than selling this apartment and spending most of our waking moments looking for a house, things are good.  Here's Charlie at his 15-month check up exploring the doctor's office. Just like pop-pop!  People tell me looks big, but he's median percentile for height and weight.  He looks happy in this video, but after two shots and having blood taken he was pissed off as a motherfucker.

This is Charlie minutes after he woke up, watching Sesame Street and pissed off that pictures are being taken. Nilda has finally conceded that "maybe" it's time for a haircut.  You think?
Here's Charlie's happy face when he gets what he wants. In this case, he NEEDED that particular bottle of wine from the store.  Really, Charlie?  A white?  It's your sippy cup...




And now a word about the future of blogging.  All of the blogs that I follow - both of them - both stopped recently, citing changing life circumstances and a desire for privacy.  I respect that decision, but feel that the power of this site is just too important to stop. Where else can you learn that I wanted to name Charlie "Captain."  When you think about it, it would be selfish of me to stop blogging.  Charlie's says he's in agreement, but he can be pretty indecisive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Vеry helрful adѵicе within this poѕt!

It is the little changes thаt mаke the largest сhаngеs.
Thanks for ѕharіng!

Feel freе to surf to my web-sіte ... how to buy and sell cars at an auction

Anonymous said...

Wondeгful, what a wеblog it is! This web site giveѕ useful infoгmation to uѕ, kеep іt up.


Alsо visіt my ωeb site; page1rankingdallas.com

Anonymous said...

With haѵin ѕo much contеnt do you еver run into any problems of plagoгism or cоpyгіght infringement?

My ѕite has a lot of completely unique
сontent I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd genuіnеly appreciatе it.


My webpage - http://www.dallasseocompany1.com/addison-seo-company